If you are looking for a way to get thousands of free marketing emails thanks to free marketing email lists, read this HercuList review: HercuList gives you not only the opportunity to send your marketing emails to thousands of people, but also the opportunity to get more traffic for free.
HercuList – What is HercuList?
HercuList PLUS – or simply HercuList – is both an e-mail marketing platform and what can be defined as a manual traffic exchange.
The HercuList e-mail marketing service was born in 1998 with their first e-mail marketing lists, Smartlist.com. Then, the service was improved until it reached the current version, HercuList PLUS, that includes more than an e-mail marketing lists service.
HercuList PLUS includes:
- HercuList Ad Mailers: this service allows you to submit your ads to the HercuList email lists;
- HercuList PRIME: this service allows you to get your ads embedded in the HercuList website;
- HercuList theZONE: this service represents the manual traffic exchange part of HercuList. In fact, thanks to HercuList theZONE you can submit your website, landing page or affiliate link to the system, surf other theZONE sites and get traffic for your offers in return. All traffic is real, no bots involved!
- HercuList HercuBlurb: also thanks to this service, you can submit your ads to make them visible to all members of HercuList PLUS. People will see your offers because doing so they earn credits that they can use within the system.
HercuList – HercuList PLUS Plans
HercuList PLUS offers three plans:
- HercuList PLUS Free: this is the free plan. Free members have access to daily ad submitted to 1000 members via e-mail, 500 character Blurbs, 1 MonsterBLURB, 25% commissions on all referral membership payments, 20 second surf timers and 2:1 surf ratio;
- HercuList PLUS Pro: Pro members have access to daily email ad submitted to 117444 members, 500 character Blurbs, 1 MonsterBLURB, earn 35% commissions on all referral membership payments, 15 seconds surf timers, 1:1 surf ratio and active vacation mode.
The Pro membership costs $5/month (recurring), but if you go yearly for $15 you also get a FREE 81,500 contact email address solo ad submission and 10,000 credit mailer or Blurb credits;
- HercuList PLUS Gold: Gold members have access to daily mail ad submitted to 117444 members, 1000 character blurbs, 10 MonsterBLURBS, full email personalization, earn 50% commissions on all referral membership payments, 5 second surf timers, 1:1 surf ratio, active vacation mode and high ad credit value.
The Gold membership costs $7/month (recurring) but:
- If you go yearly for $25 you also get two free 81,500 contact email address solo ad submissions and 20,000 credit mailer or Blurb credits;
- If you buy the lifetime Gold membership for $49 you also get two free 81,500 contact email address solo ad submissions and two FREE 22,000 Proven Buyers List Submission.
Tip #1: Use Bitly to shorten your URL. You will be able to know how many people click your links thanks to the Bitly tracking system!
Clarifications on HercuList PLUS Plans
At this point, I guess you have some questions about certain terms used to describe the HercuList PLUS Plans.
I will try to read your mind and to answer your questions, but promise me that if I guessed them you will let me know leaving a comment!
- Surf timers: this term is referred to the time you need to stay on a page offer to get your credits. For example, if you use the free plan you will need to stay on a page for 20 seconds to get your credits;
- Surf ratio: if you use the free plan and the surf ratio is 2:1, this means that if you are promoting your offers in theZONE section you will need to surf two pages to get one visit;
- difference between HercuBlurb and MonsterBLURB: while HercuBlurbs are simple squared banner ads, MonsterBLURBs are full squash pages. They are particularly useful if you don’t have a website – in fact, you also receive a MonsterBLURB URL to direct traffic there. Moreover, while you can create multiple HercuBlurbs using credits, the number of MonsterBLURBs depends on your membership;
- Vacation Mode: if you can send your email marketing ads for free, you will also receive emails by your colleagues! It is a way to pay it forward. But if you are a Pro or Gold member, you can turn your Vacation mode on: this means that you can send emails without receiving them.
P.S.: If you want to use the free plan but you don’t want to receive hundreds of emails in your inbox, read Tip #2!
- Credits and High credit value: since credits can be used within the system to send additional daily emails or to create more Blurbs, people will tend to see the offers that guarantee more credits: the higher the membership, the higher the credit value, the higher the number of views!
But now, the most important question: we know that you will receive emails from other HercuList PLUS members, but does this mean that HercuList PLUS gives my email address away? Stay tuned, because I’m dedicating the next paragraph to the answer…
Tip #2: I am a business owner, ok? But I’m not looking to just sell, I also look for opportunities. And our colleagues at HercuList PLUS share a lot of good products, so it is not bad to receive their emails. But, at the same time, if you want to use the free plan it can be annoying to have your inbox full of HercuList emails!
For this reason, I want to share a tip with you: use a Gmail address and create a filter!
First of all, create a category – call it Herculist or whatever you want.
Then, once you receive the first email, copy the email address.
Now, in the search-box there is a little arrow: click it.
Paste the email address in the field that asks you from which account you are receiving emails, then select the category/label, then select “Skip inbox”. Click “Create filter”. From now on, the emails you will receive from that email address will go directly to the category you’ve selected, so you won’t have a messy inbox.
HercuList – Do they give my email address away?
The answer is… NO! Noway!
This is how it works:
Of course, to sign up, you need to use your email address. Fine. HercuList collects all emails, and then use them within the system. If you are a free member, you will receive emails from other HercuList free members, Gold and Pro members or from those who bought single ad packages. But you won’t see their email addresses – and they can’t see yours. Basically, HercuList uses the company’s email address, but the body of the emails contains the ads created by the members. So, don’t worry, they don’t sell or share your email address!
Of course, being a paying member has its pros: you can fully personalize your emails, you can use different kind of lists according to your needs, you can reach more people and, if you want, you can also avoid receiving emails from HercuList. But, also in that case, the company doesn’t share with you other members’ email addresses: when you sign up, you accept to share your email with HercuList, not to sell your email address! And the same for all the other members.
But, if you want people to accept sharing their email addresses with you, here’s the third tip:
Tip #3: when you send people to a specific offer, be sure to send them to an opt-in form, first, so you will be able to create YOUR OWN list.
HercuList – Take Email Marketing to the Next Level
HercuList PLUS is a real game-changer when it comes to email marketing.
It offers plenty of options to fit the needs of marketers and business owners and it is low-cost if you consider the services it provides.
We all know the benefits of having your offers in the inbox of thousands of people, and HercuList PLUS gives you this opportunity even if you don’t have your email list.
If you like Frustrated Affiliate Marketers‘s content, don’t forget to follow us by clicking the button below: we want you to succeed, and we do our best to share with you the most useful content!
See you next time 🙂